Complete Cleaning and Clearance offer professional and thorough garden clearance services. Dealing with a neglected garden can take hours of work, so we’re here to help.
The trouble with gardens is that they keep growing and growing! It doesn’t take long before a garden turns into an unmanageable jungle, especially if it has been neglected. This can often happen with vacant properties, or when an owner has been unable to keep up with maintenance for a variety of unavoidable reasons. Sometimes the task feels completely unmanageable and is therefore left for too long.
If your garden has become so overgrown that you don’t know where to start, or you just need a hand to clear the big stuff, just give us a call and we can come and help. We will cut back trees, tend to shrubs and bushes, deal with and cut overgrown grass and leave the garden in a manageable condition. Whatever you need for your garden, we’re here to help and get your garden back to normal so that you can start to enjoy it again. We also offer a regular maintenance plan to prevent things getting out of hand again and again. This can be tailored and adapted to meet your specific needs and requirements.
Our staff are professional and highly skilled gardeners with years of experience dealing with different situations, overgrown gardens, enormous trees, tricky shrubs, and anything else you can think of. Our staff are also respectful to any situation, we understand that your garden might be out of hand for a multitude of reasons and always act in a sensitive manner. We strive to help you get your space back as quickly and as efficiently as for you to start enjoying immediately. Complete Cleaning and Clearance aren’t like other gardening companies. We have both the clearance abilities and the professional gardening skills to appropriately deal with any situation effectively.
What is the garden clearance process?
- Complete Cleaning and Clearance will arrive at the property and assess the situation accordingly before starting the garden clearance work.
- The team will then get to work quickly and efficiently clearing and tending to all areas that require attention. Clearing overgrown areas, removing weeds, and tidying up all areas.
- After the garden is cleared, the team will dispose of the garden waste appropriately. Then, you can start enjoying your space again or using it for its intended purpose.
- Should you want regular maintenance, we can give you an accurate, tailored quote for this at the time.
Here at Complete Cleaning and Clearance we:
- Prune overgrown bushes
- Tend to trees and cut them back
- Cut extremely overgrown grass
- Remove plants that you no longer want
- Get rid of weeds and unwanted shrubbery
We don’t just clear overgrown plants and trees, but we also offer highly recommended patio and driveway cleaning so we can sort the whole garden out in one go. It’s a shame to get your garden looking great again to still need the patio cleaning, so why not receive both services at the same time? Get in touch with us today to find out more about our patio and driveway cleaning services or head over to our patio and driveway cleaning page for more information.
We work with commercial and domestic clients, no job is too big for us at Complete Cleaning and Clearance Oxford. Our service operates in Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire and London. With nine years’ experience in the industry, we have cleared all types of garden, so there’s not much we can’t deal with.
Get in touch for a no-obligation quote on our garden clearance services today, we’d be happy to help.